Sunday, July 18, 2010

How this blog can be used

Blogs are an excellent way to share ideas and to get feedback on a given topic. I've been using a blog for several years now, although I've been a little MIA as of a couple of years ago. While I was writing I used it for a variety of things. Before Twitter I would use it to update friends on things that I was involved in or point them toward a link that I found interesting. More than that, though, I used it to express my opinions on things that concerned me regarding film, art, politics, etc. My friends, or whomever wished to respond would give me feedback and I learned a lot about myself and about people at large through, sometimes quite heated, discussions.

I imagine that my action research blog will serve in a similar way. I will post ideas that I have regarding my project as well as various findings and hopefully receive feedback that will enable me to consider multiple views of the work I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment